The recipe of “Malabi” dessert from Nofar restaurant
- 200 gr of cream
- 100 gr of milk
- 140 gr of water
- 48 gr of sugar
- 2 drops of rose oil
- 28 gr of corn starch
- 48 gr of milk
For the decoration:
- 4 middle plums
- 4 pistachios
- 4 drops of rose syrup
- 10 gr of filo dough shits
- Thoroughly mix cream, milk, water, sugar and rose oil drops. Place the on heat.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes until boiling.
- Mix milk and corn starch in a separate bowl. Carefully pour the mixture in hot milk.
- After that pour the mixture in separate cups. Cool them off for 1 hour.
- While serving decorate the dish with a drop of rose syrup per portion, little cubes of chopped plum, chopped pistachios and filo dough sheets.